Picture this: A company that encourages you to reach your full potential. A company where everyone is part of the family.
Sound like a fit for you? Perfect – today’s your lucky day, because I’ve got an opening at just such a company.
They’re looking for Sr. VB.NET Developer/Architect. We are looking for a consultant for 3 months and / or two direct hire – full time employees with excellent benefits.
The company itself? A small software product company in Ann Arbor, MI. Employees there love the flexibility, team spirit, and fast pace. They also feel that working there has driven their technical know-how to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Experience as Senior level VB.NET Developer/Architect (5+ years)
- XML Web Services
- Experience developing Frameworks
- Good understanding and experience developing applications using SQL Server
- .NET 3.5 experience
- accounting software experience
- Experience with any of these: credit card processing, check 21, SSL experience, VeriSign API
- Microsoft MVP in any specialty.
They also want someone who is committed to growing their skills and staying current with technology.
If that sounds like a fit, send me an updated resume and we’ll get moving.
Not for you? Maybe next time. Let me know what you’re interested in and I’ll keep an eye out for you. But if you know someone who fits this position, feel free to pass it on.
Who are we? We’re the Vortechs Group (www.vortechs.jobs). We match exceptionally talented technical professionals with outstanding career opportunities, and we’re always looking for great people.