Corner drug store. Summer festivals on Main Street. A slow pace, a friendly atmosphere, and some great fishing holes out on the lake.
Sound like your kind of town? Then we’ve got the opportunity for you.
Right now, we’re looking for Senior C or C++ Software Engineers to join SRS Pharmacy Systems (http://www.srspharmacy.com). It’s the kind of small company that really cares about employees and customers. They empower associates to be creative and innovative, and provide excellent tech challenges and skill development. If you’re looking for a place where you can get excited about your contribution to company success, this is the company for you.
And that small town feel? The job is in Caro, Michigan – town of 10,000 people, great family values, and low cost of living. Located 30 minutes from Saginaw, 45 minutes from Flint, and well under two hours from Detroit, Caro sits on a peninsula surrounded by scenic Lake Huron.
Here’s what we need from you:
- 5+ years experience using Unix C or C++
- Good Linux/Unix skills and experience
- Experience building solutions that use SQL databases, ideally PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Full-cycle development experience
- US citizenship, permanent residency, or TN visa
It’d be great if you had:
- Perl/PHP/shell scripting
- User interface design and implementation
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Ready to leave that big city behind? Send an updated resume and we’ll get moving.