We’re looking for some Java experts. People who are both leaders and team players at the same time. Not just technicians, but professionals that understand the business world.
Is this a list of things you’re great at?
- Analyzing a situation and recommending solutions to improve and enhance existing system performance
- Using your excellent communication skills to identify business needs (i.e. bridging that technical-to-non-technical communication gap)
- Writing the very best code – well structured, easily maintained, efficient, and well documented
- Helping with testing and test planning
And do your skills and experience match up to most of this list?
- Object oriented development in Java
- Web development (JSF, HTML, CSS) for web applications
- Read/modify schemas in XML
- Strong experience with SQL & Hibernate or other ORM
- Experience developing on Windows and Unix or Linux
If so, we want to talk to you.
To find out more, send an updated resume, and we’ll get started.