Here are the steps we walk through to find the best fit between candidates, companies, and technology jobs.
- Resume – It all starts when you send us your resume. We’re looking for people that have proven track records, stability, and domain expertise. In IT, we like to see notable clients and projects. For tech transfer candidates, we’re impressed by patents and published work. For mainframe positions, we need to know about your experience and system knowledge.
- Interview – We’ll talk with you, either in person or via phone (sometimes both), about your experience. Then we’ll go deeper into what you’re looking for in a work environment, in a culture, in a career. Do you like little companies or big ones? Do you feel comfortable with a high amount of risk or do you like to play it safe? Learning these types of things about you helps us find the client that will work best for you.
- References – After talking with you, we’ll take time to check your references to learn more about you.
- Matching and placement – If there’s a position that matches your needs and skills, we’ll work to help you get it. We handle everything from setting up initial interviews to salary and relocation negotiations.
- Ongoing relationship – Keep in mind, we strive to find a position for every candidate but we can’t always find it right away or for everyone. Since clients rely on us to make the perfect matches, our process can often take some time. However, once your placed, we like to keep you in our network so don’t be surprised if we check in from time to time.