Our Process is Focused on Finding the Perfect Match.
Here are the steps we walk through to find the best fit between candidates, companies, and technology jobs.
- Resume – It all starts when you send us your resume. We’re looking for people that have proven track records, stability, and domain expertise. In technology transfer and commercialization, we like to see notable clients and projects. For tech transfer candidates, we’re impressed by your deal sheet. For examples, read our blog post on the benefits of a deal sheet.
- Interview – We’ll talk with you, either in person or via phone (sometimes both), about your experience. Then we’ll go deeper into what you’re looking for in a work environment, in a culture, in a career. Do you like smaller companies or big ones? Do you feel comfortable with a high amount of risk or do you like to play it safe? Learning these types of things about you helps us find the client that will work best for you. We work to find the best fit for each individual organization and person.
- References – After talking with you, we’ll take time to check your references to learn more about you.
- Matching and Placement – If there’s a position that matches your needs and skills, we’ll work to help you get it. We handle everything from setting up initial interviews to salary and relocation negotiations.
- Third Party Profiles – We can help you discover your areas of strength by using third party profiles, such as DiSC/TriMetrix, Myers Briggs, Emotional Intelligenc, and Pradco. If selected as a top candidate for a company, we will administer one of these personality assessments. You can view a sample TriMetrix report here.
- Ongoing Relationship – Keep in mind, we strive to find a position for every candidate but we can’t always find it right away or for everyone. We offer a debrief with all candidates not chosen for the role. Since clients rely on us to make the perfect matches, our process can often take some time. However, once you are placed, we like to keep you in our network, so don’t be surprised if we check in from time to time.
A bad recruiter is easily spotted. They pressure you, are into the fast sale, promise you the world, and don’t have a track record to prove it. You can’t find…
Most of our clients don’t come to us first thing. Who wants to pay a recruiter, right? It’s so easy to find IP Licensing talent. After a few months of…
Every day we talk with some of the brightest minds in technology transfer and yet, they often come to us defeated because they aren’t able to find the ideal candidate…