The company is seeking to hire a Non-executive Director with strong industry experience to join the Board of the company. The ideal candidate is a passionate and strategic individual that will partner with other members of the Board to help take their company to the next level. The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success as a leader in their industry.
- Represent the interest of all stakeholders, nurture strategic relationships and act as an ambassador for the brand
- Verify the integrity of financial information and monitor financial planning and financial reports to achieve sustained increases in sales and profitability
- Monitor the progress of the executive management of the company towards achieving the established strategy and objectives
- Oversee the company strategy and business plan and share insightful advice
- Provide informed contributions and constructive criticism about the areas of performance needing improvement to achieve the goals and objectives of the company
- Actively participate in board meetings to support relevant company decisions
- Provide a wider view of external factors that affect the company
- Monitor performance metrics to identify current trends, emerging trends and areas of opportunity, as well as monitor competitors and development in the company field
- In-depth knowledge of the market as well as current and emerging trends in the industry
- Proven experience as Board Member or other leadership roles with companies in the industry. Preferably startups or newly started divisions
- Understanding of the company’s operating environment, including regulatory challenges
- Proven experience in driving companies to an exit is a must
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven track of record in scaling businesses exponentially
- Ability to identify new opportunities and embrace innovation and change
Work Location: Remote. Most meetings will be held telephonically.
Job Type: Part-time
COVID-19 considerations: All associates are required to be vaccinated.