The company is seeking a capable software project manager and marketer to manage the ongoing maintenance, improvement and support for a social media app currently being created. Although direct coding experience is not required, they are seeking an individual with significant experience bringing mobile apps to market. This individual will lead the app development team. The position is located in Miami, is full-time and punctuality is absolutely necessary.
- Focused and organized management of all aspects of app project, including managing coding team, app marketing and app support.
- Consistently analyze app user experience for improvements and upgrades, and plan and deploy strategies to accomplish them.
- Build and deploy a robust marketing campaign to bring new users and sales through the app.
- Reporting app progress and meeting deliverables outlined by senior management in a timely fashion.
- Using critical thinking and astute analysis to discover and develop ideal outcomes for app users and the company.
- Build a strong, consistently growing userbase consisting of our existing community and new users.
- Bring the app into profitability in the first 6-12 months after deployment of monetization features.
- At least two years of experience working full time on mobile app deployment, development, coding and/or marketing.
- A willingness to work in a professional, high-caliber startup environment, with a significant number of deadlines and deliverables.
- Diverse capabilities with an ability to “wear many hats” to get the job done.
- Computer science or other relevant software degree/certifications
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract
COVID-19 Precautions All employees are fully vaccinated