We’re looking for a Linux System Engineer who thrives in a high technology environment that pushes the envelope of technology. Interested in cloud computing.
Position: Full time Direct Hire Position with benefits – Columbus, OH.
The Company: This Company is a small profitable company that has become the industry leader in business information delivery. The Linux cluster is currently serving up over 12 million pages per day.
The Culture: Pony Tails are OK; very Techie friendly; ideal if you like to push your technical limits and like new technology challenges. You will be working within a team of geeks that are very open to exchanging knowledge and expertise. This is an ideal team environment to continue to grow and develop your technical skills.
What were looking for: It is more attitude and aptitude than the years of experience; someone that has a technology spirit, likes new technical challenges, keeps abreast of the different tools, methods, processes, frameworks of Linux software engineering. Not afraid to play with the new tools.
You must have:
– Minimum of 3 years experience as a Linux/Apache System Engineers (we’re open to various experience levels).
– Strong virtualization or containers skills
– You must have exceptional command line expertise, very strong skills with various scripting languages, good understanding of the internals of a high performance Linux system environment.
– We would expect that have knowledge of some of these tools and methods: Puppet- Puppetmaster, Hypervison, nginx, lucene, Cfengine, Hadoop, Cassandra, Varnish, HAProxy, etc..
– Very good research and problem solving skills.
Sounds good? shoot us a resume firstname.lastname@example.org