The company is seeking to hire a full stack engineer to help design and maintain a remote monitor and control center. With its world class leadership and technology IP, the company aims to be the leading provider of solutions in their industry. The company offers you to advance your career in an engaging and growing industry, and work with top tier industry leaders including former executives of large, public companies.
- Participate in the development process from definition to deployment.
- Design and implement web/mobile UI/UX.
- Maintain and improving both on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Engineer code that is standardized, efficient standard and well documented.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years minimum of Front-End, Middle-Tier and Back-End development in a team environment.
- Proven ability to develop applications in startup and large scale, high performance
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with containers such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Familiarity with Electron (software framework).
- Cloud exposure, particularly AWS, IoT/edge computing platform experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract
COVID-19 Precautions All employees are fully vaccinated