It has been proven that organizations that are more diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are more effective and better represent the larger population they serve. Innovation and diversity go hand in hand, and we work to create an innovative environment where anyone, from any background, can contribute to the success of your organization.
- Diverse companies see 2.3 times higher cash flow per employee
- Companies with diverse management see a 19% increase in revenue compared to less diverse management teams
- Companies that include more racially and ethnically diverse workers are 35% more likely to perform better
- Inclusive companies are 1.7 times more innovative
Companies are more innovative and healthier when they rely on the unique viewpoints, ideas and backgrounds of a diverse mix of talented people. To be engaged, employees must feel included and valued. We have seen this through experience with our clients – different perspectives, ideas and backgrounds create a stronger, more creative and dynamic work environment that delivers better results.
Diversity & Inclusion Resources
Here are some resources that we have been looking at lately and think you might be helpful:
- Diversity & inclusion PDF – Zenefits has put together a nice workbook here.
- Diversity Report Examples
- Diversity Programs Examples
- Other articles
About The Vortechs Group
Founded in 1998, the Vortechs Group matches exceptionally talented professionals with outstanding career opportunities. We pride ourselves in understanding clients’ needs and creating connections between employers and employees that are mutually rewarding.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to large corporations, philanthropic organizations, universities, and academic research institutions throughout the United States and around the World. We pride ourselves in understanding clients’ needs and creating connections between employers and employees that are mutually rewarding.