Cool company. Cutting edge technology. An investment in your career.
We’ve got all this – and more – for someone who gets excited about designing/implementing business reporting solutions.
Right now, we need a Dashboard Developer to fill an open, full time position in Phoenix, AZ.
This person will be responsible for design and implementation of the platform user interface, so strong experience developing scalable web application user interfaces is a must.
If you’re interested in…
- Leading UX/UI design & engineering
- Developing & maintaining all front end code
- Developing UI that provides incredible rich user experience
- Working closely and effectively with the middle tier and database development team
…then this might just be the right place for you.
Here are the experience and skills we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with metadata modeling techniques and best practices.
- Ability to perform SQL statements to perform data validation & analysis.
- 2+ years Reporting Services, T-SQL and SQL Databases – SQL 2005 or SQL 2008 experience
- Visual Studio, TFS, SharePoint, Performance Point and Proclarity experience
If this sounds like a fit, send us an updated resume and let’s get started.