The company is looking for an experienced CEO to lead all strategic and business aspects of the company. The candidate will be responsible for providing the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive as a CEO the candidate must be a capable hands-on manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will be a great key account salesperson, able to inspire associates and win and grow national accounts. You must be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings and act ethically and with purpose. Your actions should enhance the company’s revenue while keeping the human factor in perspective.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate team members to create a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase market adoption of our products and long-term profits
- Enforce adherence to legal and ethical guidelines to maintain a solid foundation for growth of the business.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements and communicate freely and with candor to the board of directors.
- Build trusted relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the industry
- Proven experience as CEO or other senior managerial position in the industry
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Prior significant industry success with growing a business or division is a must.
Work Location: Miami
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All associates are required to be vaccinated