The company is seeking a gifted audio design engineer to join its dynamic team to work on enhancing its product. The company is seeking an individual with a strong engineering background to architect the optimal, cost-effective solution and then continue to enhance the innovation’s dynamic range and efficacy.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Acoustics or a similar field
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Deep familiarity with speaker, earphones and/or transducer design
- Experience with acoustic and multi-physics simulation
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: C/C++/Python/Matlab preferred BS/MSME
- Preferred Skills:
- High volume consumer electronics manufacturing experience
- Experience working with contract manufacturers (CM)
- Experience with acoustic materials specification
- Excellent communication skills
Position may be performed remotely or in their offices in Miami, Fl.
The company provides a competitive salary and stock options
COVID-19 considerations: All associates are required to be vaccinated.