[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Vortechs Group has been retained to fill an ERP Analyst position with MID WEST FABRICATING, a company that offers a great quality of life, culture and small town location, 35 miles from Columbus, Ohio and near Lancaster and the beautiful Hocking Hills area.
The company is getting ready to kick off the selections process for new ERP systems using a consulting firm. The current Systems Analyst is retiring at the end of 2015, which is a few months after the planned time of the production cutover to the new system. The new System Analyst will focus on the new system, participate in the selection, implementation and will take ongoing ownership of the system. You will have the benefit of being mentored by the retiring analyst.
MID WEST FABRICATING is a midsize manufacturing company with three manufacturing locations. The company has been a profitable family own business since 1945 and is a leader in cold forming steel products. As a family owned business, the company values their employees, many of whom have 25 or more years of service and or retired from the company.
Besides generous benefits, and a non-smoking environment, the company shares the profits with quarterly bonuses and believes in “MADE in the USA” and has not moved any production overseas.
- 9+ years of ERP system analyst experience.
- Some functionally new software implementation experience.
- Experience being the go-to person for the ERP systems
- Very good understanding of the discrete manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Understanding of corporate and back offices systems. Any automotive manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management, employees and vendors.
- Self-starter with good leadership and teamwork skills
- College degree or equivalent, preference in a technical field.
Interested in Learning More? If so, please send me an updated copy of your resume. If you know someone who might be a good fit for this position, please pass this on to them.
If you are open to new opportunities but this particular position is not right for you or what you might be looking for, please send me your resume and interests. We will keep you informed of other opportunities.